- WHAT WE DO
Is Metastatic Cancer Causing Financial Stress on Your Family?
Cancer is an expensive disease that often causes undue financial burdens on patients and their loved ones. Loss of income due to time away from work, health insurance co-pays and high deductibles often deplete savings and retirement accounts, and force families to seek alternative financing solutions.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, there are many questions that need to be answered. Our goal at Welcome Funds is to help those affected by cancer understand the financial options that may be available and assist with locating the right solution during this difficult time.
A FINANCIAL SOLUTION FOR CANCER PATIENTS WHO HAVE LIFE INSURANCE COVERAGE
If you or your loved one is in this difficult situation, Welcome Funds may have a solution. We help metastatic cancer patients and their families relieve financial stress by converting a patient's future life insurance benefits into a lump sum cash settlement. This service is an alternative funding option for those who do not qualify for accelerated death benefits on their life insurance policy or for patient assistance programs. The proceeds from a settlement can be used for any purpose:
- To pay for insurance co-pays & deductibles
- To subsidize loss of income caused by missing work
- To fund alternative medical treatments not covered by health insurance
- To help cover everyday living expenses In order to be eligible for our program, the patient must be the insured person with a minimum life insurance benefit of $50,000. This service is not a loan, there are no income or credit score requirements and the settlement proceeds may be tax free to qualified patients.
- It's fast, easy & FREE to determine eligibility
- There is no obligation to accept an offer
- Our consultation & qualification process is completely confidential Complete our Quick Online Qualifier or call us toll-free at 1.877.227.4484 to speak with a Client Care Advocate.
ABOUT WELCOME FUNDS
Founded in 2000, Welcome Funds has helped thousands of Americans qualify for a life insurance settlement. We are licensed throughout the nation to offer this financial option to policyholders and have provided more than $400 Million in settlement proceeds to our clients.
A Client Care Advocate is available to help you understand your options and determine if our life insurance settlement program can relieve financial pressures caused by the high costs of cancer: