- WHAT WE DO
Effective Date: 08/31/2016
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you on our website:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Medical Information such as health history and medical conditions
- Demographic information such as age, gender, marital status and zip code
- If you are interested in joining our network of advisors, information about your business such as company name and business type
We use this information to:
- Process your qualification status
- Fulfill your requests
- Send you requested service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter, if opted for
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
2. Information Sharing
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as hosting our Web site and sending emails. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if WFI is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
3. User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, you may ask to have it corrected, updated, amended or removed by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire our service, please contact us directly. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by WFI and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers such as Google Analytics and Better Business Bureau. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. These cookies are deployed to help streamline the use of our Web site and remember certain information about you to make navigation easier. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as filling out forms, will be limited.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store [content information and preferences.] Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter information on our online forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Additional Information
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Changes To This Policy
7. Contact Us
6001 Broken Sound Pkwy
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Local Phone: 561-862-0244
Client Services - email@example.com